T-slots have been machined in the table for fast and accurate positioning of gauge stops and protractor guides.
The automatic blade adjustment feature assures high quality cuts on varied thickness and types of material.
There are three upper and four lower hydraulic cylinders that create a rigid structure for accurate and repeatable notching.
The measuring scales have been positioned below the work service to prevent wearing of dimensional readouts over time.
Standard Features of VN Series Adjustable Corner Notcher:
- Hand wheels adjustment of notch from 30 - 140 degrees
- Hand and foot control
- Slug chute
- Two protractor gauges
- T-Slotted table with recessed measuring scales
- Automatic setting of blade clearance
- Blade suitable for mild or stainless steel
- Adjustable backstop for side shearing
- Material hold downs
For further information about the VN Series Adjustable Corner Notcher visit Acra Machinery at http://www.acra.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Acra Machinery team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Supplying Your Solutions,Today,Tomorrow,Forever