Many of the features that we have developed for our eXperience range have been incorporated into this one streamlined package:
- Now available with up to 64 inputs per server
- Fool-proof, 100% recording and archiving of all voice calls.
- Replay at the recorder or over your network to multiple concurrent users.
- Replay any number of concurrent calls in synch and in surround sound stereo.
- Monitor input cabling and operation with Cahhenl Checker (TM).
- Advantage can record directly from analogue, digital or VoIP telephone systems.
- Call starting and stopping is by way of digital control thus avoiding call merging and excessive call run-on.
- Archive discs can be replayed with full security on any computer.
Continuing our 40 year lineage of fine recording products, Electrodata introduces Advantage, for users wanting full-time, PABX independent, voice recording for legal or commercial purposes.
Designed for mid-range call centres, emergency centres or finance dealing rooms, Advantage delivers to management an assurance that all lines are being recorded even under mission critical extremes of call loading and LAN overload. We have recently introduced Channel-Checker, which raises an email alarm if the number of calls falls below your pre-selected criteria. Likewise, if call length is greater than your nominated maximum period, an email alarm is raised. Thus, operator performance changes and/or technical line problems can be immediately recognised.
Running on the latest Windows operating system and a wide choice redundancy rich proprietary server designs, Advantage integrates perfectly into the most sophisticated network environments delivering replay and statistical call data on demand at any number of licensed workstations, or directly at the recorder itself. With its in-built MS Access database and user-friendly proprietary search engine, Advantage allows simple and fast searching to long term, recent, and even current calls. During replay, all available telco call data, such as CLID, dialled number and DTMF, are displayed. Comments may be added to any call at any time for ease of later look-up and/or operator evaluation.
Forward and backward product compatibility is another bonus with Advantage. Calls made as early as 1992 on Electrodata digital recorders can be readily replayed today. In addition Advantage can be re-licensed at any time to increase its channel capacity and/or its features.
Click here to view product brochure