VoIP/ ATA - OPEN EasyChat210 DECT VoIP Phone
Take advantage of low cost calls with the latest dual-mode DECT plus VoIP phone for the home and office.
With DECT, PSTN and VoIP design, users can enjoy standard PSTN / DECT telephone services while taking advantage of low cost VoIP services – all from the one phone!
Switch effortlessly between standard telephone calls and low cost VoIP calls. The EasyChat210 allows you to register up to six different VoIP accounts with various VoIP providers – perfect for business or family use.
With Quality of Service (QoS), you can share your broadband connection without any interference to voice quality.
The EasyChat210 is compatible with all major Australian VoIP networks and verified for use against the following leading VoIP Service Providers: Internode, iiNet, Engin, MyNetFone and Faktortel.
- Connect to VoIP and standard PSTN services using the one phone
- Includes LAN port for easy configuration with existing single-port modem/routers
- Cordless functionality delivers freedom to roam around the home or office
- Register up to 5 additional handsets (additional handsets sold separately)
- VoIP services failover and prioritization
- Supports DECT, PSTN and VoIP modes
- 2 DECT lines for incoming/outgoing calls - Allows for up to 2 calls to be established at the same time
- Up to 6 VoIP accounts can be registered - enables separate incoming numbers for business and personal use
- LAN / WAN: one 10/100Mbps RJ45 connector, with MI/MDIX auto-negotiation
- 1 FXO port is used to connect the PSTN
- Codecs supported: G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729
- QoS for VoIP calls
- Remote management of base settings
- Remote configuration of VoIP services
- Intercom function in multi-handset configurations
- Additional features include: Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, 3-Way Conferencing, Call Transfer, Call Hold and
- 'Do not Disturb' function
- Additional handsets sold separately
To Know More Please click here