Built for the demands of construction, mining, municipality and farm applications.
- These high performance single-phase submersible pumps are capable of handling solids up to .4 inches, ideal for job sites needing fast dependable dewatering.
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty, strain relief power cord offers a highly durable pump that is still easy to transport and install.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrications, cooling and overall motor protection.
- Oil lifter provides lubrication to seal faces during operation mimimizing the risk of seal failure due to overheating.
- Preliminary v-ring (lip seal) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid.
Standard Package – PSA2 500
Above package include electrical supply cable, operator's manual and parts book.