These units are rugged and contain generously rated, high fault capacity solid state thyristors and are safe for installation into distribution systems with high fault currents up to 20,000 Ampere Short Circuit Capacity.
- 1-pole / 1-phase
- 2-pole / 1-phase
- 3-pole / 3-phase*
- 4-pole / 3-phase*
- Current Rating 32A, 50A, 63A, 80A, 100A
- Break before make transfers
- Break time < ¼ Cycle
- Will not transfer faults
- Space Saving Design
- Maintenance Bypass
- Simple Display Navigation
- Remote Operation
- Multiple Communication Options
- Current: 32 to 100 Amps
- Phases: Single or Three phase
- Dimensions: 550mm x 460mm x 260mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 26Kg
- Fault Current Setting: 300% Amperes peak (transfer lock-out)
We are so confident of the reliability of our equipment, we offer the industry’s longest warranty period, 36 months repair or replacement policy.
For more information please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.