The wall rack swing frame allows the installer to fit the back of the enclosure to the wall, install all the components in the rack, then simply install by lifting the rack onto the already fitted back section.
The option without a swing frame does not have this facility for when it is not required.
- 1.2/2mm zinc coated steel
- EIA 310-D compliant
- Surface finish - powdercoat fine textured RAL7035
Features of Ausrack 19" Wall Rack:
- Robust construction, enhanced strength
- Acrylic front door
- same key codes for both front door and rear swing frame
- Adjustable rail depth
- Rear swing frame for easy access and assembly
- Lift off hinges on swing frame
- Reversible hinged front door and rear swing frame
- Vented sides
- Vented top on 600mm deep models
- Cable entry points on the top and bottom of the enclosure and swing frame
Ausrack Wall is available in heights of 6, 12, 18 and 24RU and in depths of 250, 350, 450 and 600mm, to suit a wide range of needs.
If you are looking for a less featured wall rack, the Ausrack Wall onyX range may be a more suitable option for you.
For further information about Ausrack 19" Wall Rack visit B&R Enclosures at http://www.brenclosures.com.au/wall_rack.htm
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the B&R Enclosures team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Australia’s Largest Manufacturer Of Enclosures, Racks & Cabinets