WAM Screw Conveyors from Inquip
As the State distributor for WAM Bulk Materials Handling equipment, Inquip is available to assist with the full range of Screw Conveyor designs to suit almost any product delivery applications.
• ED Extracting Screw Feeders
• ES Cement Screw Feeders
• ESV Volumetric Cement Screw Feeders
• HT High Temperature Screw Conveyors
• PR Tubular Ribbon Flight Screw Conveyors
• SVE Vertical Screw Conveyors
• CLO Trough Screw Conveyors
• CAO Tubular Trough Screw Conveyors
• DO Screw Feeders with Agitator
• SSC Shaftless Screw Conveyors
• MBF Micro Screw Conveyors
• CX Stainless Steel Screw Conveyors
• TUS Heavy Duty Tubular Screw Conveyors
Many of the WAM Screw Conveyor options are modular for ease of assembly and maintenance. The unique WAM components include bearing assemblies, hanger bearings and dedicated drives. The WAM Universal Input Chute is a domed double flange which enables a degree of directional flexibility during installation. This is particularly useful when fitting a new screw conveyor to existing plant. See the attached photo.
Inquip offers the technical expertise to review your conveying application and determine the most suitable design screw conveyor. Detailed design, drafting and implementation, together with the back up support and stock holding ensure the cost benefit ratio of the WAM Screw Conveyor from Inquip will provide a cost effective solution to your bulk material handling requirements.