Beyond the core capabilities of SAP Business One there is a seamless integrated module which includes:
Advanced Inventory Management
Set up and manage warehouse bin location simply and easily
Efficient management of inventory across the total warehouse will be achieved with this SAP Business One module that delivers:
- Efficient inventory control within multiple bin locations
- Define warehouse locations by: zone, aisle, row, bay, shelf and bin
- Real time tracking of inventory quantities by bin
- Available from every document that uses inventory
- Set default bin locations plus secondary locations
- Define picking order and put-away efficiencies for best travel efficiency
- Multiple products by multiple locations; and,
- Capability to handle multiple different packaging types and units of measure
Data Collection for Distribution
Gain extended inventory and materials tracking capabilities by allowing your organistaion to:
- Drive increased operational profitability
- Flexibly and easily manage inventory and materials using touch screen and bar code collection devices
- Ensure that all inventory and material can be tracked
Improve the following processes:
- Inventory Moves & Transfers
- Cycle Counts
This solutions is a powerful and comprehensive automated warehouse and distribution solution designed to provide optimum flexibility, customisation and visibility across your warehouse environment.
Evolution can aid your Business with some of these benefits:
- Dramatically cut down warehouse costs by eliminating paper work and costly shipping errors
- Increase warehouse efficiency
- Improve staff productivity
- Provide accurate inventory levels to all intercompany departments; and,
- Optimum flexibility and improved shipping productivity
Accelos One Warehouse for SAP Business One
Accellos One Warehouse for SAP Business One is a fully integrated solution for SAP Business One that is sold through the SAP partner channel. Accellos One Warehouse for SAP Business One uses the UI and DI API to seamlessly integrate warehouse management and multi-bin functionality into SAP Business One. You cannot tell the difference between SAP Business One and the integrated warehouse functionality.
Accellos One Warehouse enjoys many successful global installations. From single operator warehouses installed in less than two days to hundreds of warehouse employees in large mid-market distribution companies, Accellos One Warehouse is the only choice for the growing small to medium sized business. Since no two warehouses are alike, Accellos One Warehouse was built for flexibility and scalability. With over 1000 configuration switches, Accellos One Warehouse can deliver feature rich functionality without modifications.
Accellos One Warehouse for SAP Business One is an integrated warehouse management system for small to medium sized manufacturers and distributors. Seamlessly integrated with SAP Business One, Accellos One Warehouse can be scaled to fit the logistic needs of any small-to-mid sized warehouse operation. The XML SOAP interface allows users to work with real-time warehouse information from within Business One. SAP Business One users can dramatically improve inventory accuracy, keep real time inventory by bin location, streamline warehouse operations, process back orders and improve overall customer satisfaction.
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS
Accellos One Warehouse provides seamlessly integrated add-on functionality to SAP Business One. Features like multi-bin, advanced allocation and paperless barcode enhanced processes help make SAP Business One the most powerful distribution software on the market today.
Accellos' One Warehouse provides functional enhancements to SAP Business One that include:
- Multi-bin inventory allows the warehouse to optimize stock movement
- Real-time inventory position lets the enterprise make better decisions
- Batch and serial traceability let companies granularly manage their inventory
- Barcode enabled processes enforce accuracy, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and reduced error handling costs.
- Hard allocation reserves product from specific bin locations, ensuring that the right product goes to the right customer.
- Flexible allocation lets the warehouse reserve stock by FIFO, LIFO or expiry date
- Advanced pick and pack screen allows for more flexible pick document release, resulting in optimized workload batches.
- Flexible zone configurations allow the warehouse to efficiently distribute workload between employees and set up quarantine areas.
- Warehouse management software processes like flexible picking styles and replenishment streamline operations and reduce costs.
- Paperless processes automate document input, reducing clerical overhead.
- Pack size handling lets the warehouse meet customer specific pack size ordering requirements, optimize materials handling equipment usage and reduce bin replenishment.
- Labour statistics reporting allows the warehouse to more efficiently manage employees and forecast labor requirements.
- Warehouse efficiency reporting provides benchmarking information for goal setting.