High temperature water from the mould is cooled by direct cooling and then sent to the pipe heaters via high-pressure pump for heating to a constant temperature.
With our optimised design, water can reach a maximum of 120C and the OMRON temperature controller can maintain an accuracy of ±1C.
- PID multi-stage temperature control system can maintain a mould temperature with an accuracy of ±1C
- Multiple safety devices can automatically detect abnormal performance and indicate this via a visible alarm
- Reliable main isolator to cut power supply in case of emergency
- German-made SPECK pump features high pressure and stable performance
- Accurate temperature control achieved by direct cooling and quick heat transfer by automatic water supply facility
- Inner parts made from stainless steel to ensure corrosion-free operation
- High temperature heat transfer oil is stable up to 200C, suitable for long and continuous operation
- Attractive appearance, easy to access and maintain