The Cello CSO - Level Sensor with Overflow Alarm powers the level sensor with it's own battery, negating the need to run power to the site. Being intrinsically safe and of a rugged, waterproof design, the Cello CSO - Level Sensor with Overflow Alarm is suitable for installations in sewers.
The powerful internal Cello antenna is capable of transmitting the data by SMS through steel manhole covers and Gatic lids often found at Sewer overflow pits.
The data from this logger is viewed on the host PC using the graph, table and calculation features of the PMAC software.
Features of Cello CSO – Level Sensor with Overflow Alarm:
- Logs Level with Siemens Ultrasonic Probe.
- Sends Data to Host Hourly, Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
- Sends an alarm if high or low levels exceeded.
- IP68 & Submersible.
- Intrinsically Safe with IEC-Ex rating.
- 5 Year Replaceable Battery.
- Powers up every hour to respond to requests.
- Available as SMS or GPRS Logger.
- High Powered Internal Antenna to transmit through steel lids.