It can be applied as a waterproof membrane, sealant, protective coating or adhesive. It is designed for use underground, internal and immersed areas. It is designed for use underground, internal and immersed areas.
- SikaTite-BE is suitable for use in commercial, residential, industrial, rural and automotive applications. Waterproofing applications include:
- Retaining walls.
- Cellars and basements.
- Planter boxes.
- Ponds, tanks and water features.
- Gutter repairs.
- Repair of existing bitumen surfaces and membranes.
- SikaTite-BE can also be mixed with sand and cement to create waterproof screeds, renders, fillets and fillers.
- SikaTite-BE is suitable for application to common building substrates including concrete, render, masonry, fibre cement, sheet, timber, clay brick, concrete block, aerated concrete, asphalt, treated metal and existing bitumen.
- Water based, free of solvents and toxins.
- Excellent waterproofing properties.
- Can be used in varying thicknesses.
- Excellent bonding capabilities.
- Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Can be mixed with sand/cement to improve adhesion, tensile strength, flexibility, sound dampening and to create falls.
- Approved for use in potable water (AS4020:1999)
- Can be painted or coated over.
- Easy to apply and work with.