Husky HWE-500/800 series Industrial Ethernet Switches are cost effective, industrially hardened web managed Ethernet switches, specifically designed to operate reliably in electrically harsh, demanding environments and in hazardous locations. All models provide high levels of immunity to electromagnetic interference and power supply surges typically found in industrial plant environments. HWE-500E and 800E models provide an extended operating temperature specification of -40°C to 80°C.
With web-based management, Husky HWE 500/800 series switches provide easy to use installation and management features via an intuitive graphical interface.
Husky web managed switches support X-Ring redundancy, which allows the switch to reconfigure and automatically provide a redundant path in the network. If any part of your network is disrupted or disconnected, the redundant feature allows a fault recovery time of less than 300ms, ensuring your network will not encounter an interruption or failure.
In order to meet the redundancy requirements required in an industrial device, HWE-500/800 series switches are equipped with a terminal block to provide dual power inputs with reverse polarity protection. An integrated power supply is provided with support for a wide range of voltages (12 to 48VDC) for worldwide operability.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3X, IEEE 802.1p and IEEE 802.1Q
- RJ-45 Port support auto MDI/MDI-X function. HWE-500/500E - 5 Ports; HWE-800/800E - 8 Ports
- Wide-range redundant power design
- Store and forward switch architecture
- DIN rail and 3-way wall mount design
- 12 to 48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protection and terminal block for master and slave power
- -10° to 70°C operation temperature
- HWE-500E/800E models: extended -40° to 80°C operation temperature
- IP-30 standard Aluminum case
- EMI complies with FCC Class A, CE EN6100-4-2, CE EN6100-4-3, CE EN6100-4-4, CE EN6100-4-5 and CE EN6100-4-6, EN61000-4-8 and EN61000-4-11
- Stability testing with IEC60068-2-32(Free fall), IEC60068-2-27(Shock) and IEC60068-2-6(Vibration)
Model HWE-800 is part of the Ethernet Direct Web managed Industrial Switches range - click HERE to see all models