The WebXL Controller represents the next generation in DDC control. It is a complete HVAC system controller with a large variety of inbuilt algorithms such as PID loops, delays, time schedules, holiday schedules, arithmetic and logic functions. It also displays dynamic drawings.
The WebXL Controller also contains an inbuilt web server which means that all aspects of the operation can be configured and monitored using a standard web browser.
Controllers can be networked together to pass information between them using XML protocols.
The WebXL Controller has a single analogue input and output that can be mapped from the I/O board which can be used for any function.
All input/output is done by remote modules which communicate with the controller over a standard high speed RS485 link. Each I/O module has 32 physical points and the WebXL controller supports up to 4 I/O modules.
No PC Front End is required as it is all installed inside the controller. The user only needs an Internet Browser to access the controller. As such, the unit can be monitored remotely from any computer with no software installation.
The WebXL controller supports inbuilt email alarm messaging, however a GSM modem can be attached so SMS alarms can be sent to any mobile!
- The unit is 95mm long by 105mm high and 45mm deep.
- The WebXL Controller is supplied in an aluminium case which snaps to a standard DIN rail. All connectors are plug in.
- 24 Volt AC - grounded one side OR
- 13-30 Volt DC - grounded one side
- Communication to the Input/Outputs unit is via a RS485 cable connected via Phoenix Connectors.
- Additional RS232 and RS485 ports support the connection of local devices such as keypads, LCD screens and allow for future expansion.
To Know about WebXL Controller Please click here.