It enables accurate process measurements to be made directly on subsea wellheads and production manifolds. The sensor design is based on API performance requirement PRI and product specification level PSL3.
Product Description of Wellhead Pressure & Temperature Transmitters - PTX 400 Series:
The PTX 400 utilises micromachined piezo resistive silicon pressure measuring technology continually developed and proven by GE Druck for 30 years.
In addition, for the TTX and PTTX variants, precision temperature measurement capability over a wide operating range is provided by a fully integrated high performance platinum resistance type sensor.
Features & Benefits of Wellhead Pressure & Temperature Transmitters - PTX 400 Series:
- Standard pressure ranges up to 690 bar, temperature measurement -40 to 150°C
- External pressure to 3000 mH2O
- Better than ±0.1% accuracy
- High reliability and excellent long term stability
- All welded construction, high containment
- Customised designs available