Work Sharp offers 3 easy ways to grind and sharpen: The Chisel and plane iron port, freehand on top for larger flat blade tools, and the Edge-Vision port, which allows you to see the cutting edge of carving tools, lathe tools and more as you sharpen or grind.
The 2 sided grinding wheel allows you to quickly and easily switch between coarse and fine abrasive disks. 4 Patents Pending. 2 Year Warranty.
Features of Worksharp Tool Sharpeners - WS2000:
- 25° Fixed Port Sharpening Angle
- 1-5/8” Maximum Sharpening Port
- Dry Cooling System - routed airflow and heatsink system keeps tools cool
- Diamond Plated Sharpening port increases burr removal and speeds sharpening
- Adjustable Top Tool Rest
- Bench Mounting Tabs
- Work Sharp 2000 Unit
- Edge Vision Slotted Wheel
- Top Tool Rest
- Abrasive kit including 120 & 320Grit slotted & adhesive backed abrasives