USB and RS232-DB9 serial interface. Power supply. FREE ZebraDesigner label design software. Printer is NOT supplied with an interface cable.
Features of Zebra GK420d Thermal Direct Label Printer:
- Stock Order Code: GK42-200140-000
- Standard Interface: RS232-DB9 serial and USB
- Case colour: Charcoal - ABS plastic double-walled casing
- Resolution: 203 DPI
- Standard Memory: 4MB Flash, 8M SRAM
- Maximum Print Speed: 127mm/sec
- Maximum Print Width: 104mm
- Warranty: 12 months parts and labour with 6 month print-head warranty
- Availability: Always in stock. Ships within 24 hours
The direct thermal GK420d is Zebra's latest desk-top bar code label printer and is ideal for applications requiring a space-saving, desktop-size, 4.09" (104mm) printer. This user-friendly printer delivers optimal performance in today's on-demand desktop labeling applications. The GK420d has a sturdy construction with a double-walled ABS casing.
The Zebra GK420d direct thermal printer offers the best value in a basic desktop printer, featuring a fast 5 inches per second print speed to meet your low- to medium-volume printing requirements.
The GK420d has a sleek and compact design, boasts the smallest footprint in a 4-inch desktop printer, and supports a variety of applications and industries.
The GK420d comes standard with EPL and ZPL programming languages, and dual connectivity (USB, serial) for easy integration into existing systems. For additional flexibility, 10/100 internal Ethernet is also available. Well-suited to any industry, the reliable GK420d desktop printer is a smart investment that’s always a perfect fit.