The excellent absorbency capacity and bulk density makes it particularly suitable for outdoors use. Its zeolitic properties mean it can be used for vapour absorption, particularly for reducing ammonia emission.
Oil and petroleum spills are potentially an environmental problem due to their ability to leach into soils and waterways. Responsible industry should demonstrate effective spill management using absorbents that are efficient and do not leach once placed into landfill.
SI - SpillFix Natural Zeolite Floor Sweep Absorbent is tested to USEPA standards for free liquid and leachate for hydrocarbons (C10 - C36) and can be used for a wide range of liquid spills.
- Highly absorbent
- Granular mineral can be spread easily
- Versatile—provides safe & effective spill management
- Fast acting—absorbs on contact
- Meets international leachate standards for hydrocarbons (C10 - C36)
- Minimises risk of environmental spill leaching
- All natural inert mineral.
- Contains no chemical additives
- High Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) allows vapour and odour absorbency