1000 AV / AF vertical machining centre
High performance linear way, AF/AV series VMC:
- Rigid construction.
- High speed (12,000 – 15,000 rpm) and high revolution accuracy. Low noise, low vibration and low thermal displacement.
- Precision Schneeberger roller.
- Three axes large motors. No counter balance on Z-axis.
- Digital control system i.e. Fanuc 18iMB / 18MC or Mitsubishi 65SM.
- Laser and ball bar inspections by strict quality standard (German VDI 3441 standard).
The most important elements to evaluate CNC machine tools – the position accuracy & repeatability accuracy— sometimes result in different value if different standards are followed in various countries or areas.
For instance, the Japanese machine tools builders follow JISB 6338 while European builders are acting according to VDI/DGQ 3441. Suppose the machine “A” passes JIS standard and the position accuracy reads ±0.006mm, the machine “B” passes VDI standard to read p 0.04mm to the position accuracy.
The machine “A” might be considered better than B; however, the truth is that the machine “B” has more stable and reliable performance because it follows the more strictly standard as VDI! The difference between them is hard to tell simply by the numeric comparison
So, next time you buy CNC machine tools, open your eyes and designate Awea – superior CNC machine tools by VDI standard
To Know More about 1000 AV / AFVertical Machining Centre Please click here