- Modular Ribbed Robust Mainframe
- Sizing Chamber lined with easy to replace wearplates
- Suitable holes predrilled to readily accept hopper or chute work
- High strength alloy steel shafts
- Replaceable wear part design, sizer teeth can be replaced quickly.
- Unique tooth designs to allow maximum utilization of the materials.
- Grease lubricated bearings usually fed by automated system
- Steps taken to prevent ingress of dirt to bearings
- Fluid Coupling - Allows loaded startup and affords torque protection to the machine
- Shock loading resistant - Robust modular gearbox with high torque capacity
- Stall / Non-Start Detection
All specifications include gearbox and motor.
- Shaft Centres - 1000mm
- Overall Dimensions - H1100mm, W2750mm, L7500mm
- Inlet Dimensions - L2050mm, W2050mm
- Weight 56 - Tonnes
The values in this table represent a typical sizer and are dependent on the tonnage rate and tooth configuration required.