All instruments of the TAPI E Series include an extensive built-in data acquisition capability using the analyzer's internal memory. This allows the logging of multiple parameters including averaged and instantaneous concentration values, calibration data and operating parameters such as flow, pressure and lamp intensity.
Stored data are easily retrieved through the serial port or optional Ethernet port via our APIcom software or from the front panel, allowing operators to perform predictive diagnostics and enhanced data analysis by tracking parameter trends.
The Model 100E SO2 gas analyser combines lighter weight, rugged construction, ease of use, powerful diagnostics, modular design and outstanding performance to yield the ideal tool for today's air monitoring requirements.
- Ranges, 0-50 ppb to 0-20 ppm, user selectable
- Dual ranges and auto ranging
- Microprocessor controlled for versatility
- Multi-tasking software allows viewing test variables while operating
- Continuous self checking with alarms
- Dual bi-directional RS-232 ports for remote operation (optional RS-485 or Ethernet)
- Digital status outputs indicate instrument operating condition
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature & Pressure compensation
- Internal Zero & Span check (optional)
- Internal data logging with 1 min to 365 day multiple averages
- Critical orifices provide flow stability
- APIcom remote operation software- A powerful interface program that connects remotely to the instrument for system and data control
Please contact Thomson Environmental Systems for more information.