The 10287 NAT Diploma of Environmental Management is suited to managers or site managers who have responsibility for managing, controlling and reducing environmental risks and issues. WHS Managers who are required to include environmental issues within their role.
- Environmental Manager
- Environmental Adviser
- Site Environmental Officer
- OHS&E Manager
Course Objectivies and Outcomes
- Graduates of the Diploma of Environmental Management will have technical and theoretical knowledge of concepts within the field of environmental management
- Graduates will have the ability to act on information from a range of courses within the environmental management field as well as be able to analyse plan, design and evaluate approaches to unpredictable problems
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate a practical understanding of knowledge in the field of environmental management
- Graduates will be able to apply environmental management strategies, site environmental management strategies, site environment planning, local, state, territory and federal environmental legislation
- Graduates will be able to implement and monitor procedures for dealing with environmental hazards, implement and monitor procedures for quantifying impacts and controlling risks and conduct community consultations
This Course Covers
- Environmental management in the 21st Century
- Resource management
- Environmental egislation
- Land management
- Environmental management systems
- Risk assessment and environmental performance
- Keeping current
- Project management
Absorb Environmental Solutions has just been notified that the University of Sunshine Coast (USC) has agreed to articulate students into the USC's Bachelor of Environmental Management with credit for eight courses (one year full time study). This provides a low cost pathway to a Degree qualification.
Courses will be available in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Perth. Follow the link below to view the 2018 Training Calendar.