1039 100V Megohmmeters is designed to measure insulation resistance, current, capacitance, cable length, voltage and to measure resistance.
The Model 1039 tests are 50 and 100V. It incorporates a 600V voltmeter which automatically detects and accurately displays AC/DC voltages in the test circuit on each of the insulation test voltage ranges.
Above 25V it also provides and audible and visual signal, and inhibits further tests, thus protecting the user and the meter.
An exceptionally large digital/analog multi-function display provides clear and easy readings enhanced by a bright blue electroluminscent backlight.
Features of 1039 100V Megohmmeters:
- True Megohmmeter
- Test voltage combinations of 50V and 100V.
- Insulation measurements to 400MO.
- Automatic test inhibition if live sample >25V.
- Automatic discharge for operator safety.
- Capacitance measurement to 4000nF.
- Cable length measurement to 80.0km (>264,000 ft).
- Alarm indication.
- Multi-line 4000-count digital display with analog bargraph.
- Over-molded slip-proof holster for rugged field use.
- Supplied with a soft carrying case and test leads.
Applications of 1039 100V Megohmmeters:
- Cable testing (including telecom).
- Motor insulation resistance measurements.
- Continuity checks.
- Low resistance measurement.
- Test industrial commercial wiring & motor control centers.
- Test motors (AC & DC).
- Test transformers.
- Dielectric Absorption Ratio and Polarization Index measurements.