Spill Sponge is now inoculated with micro-organisms
Spill Sponge Bio-Active helps to combat hydrocarbon base soil remediation jobs. SCS has added imported Micro Organisms which it has been importing from the USA and has AQIS approval to use these remediation bugs for soil remediation. Spill Sponge Bio-Active helps to combat hydrocarbon base soil remediation jobs.
Spill Sponge Bio-Active has added concentrated dry blend of selected bacteria that have an exceptional capability to degrade a broad spectrum of hydrocarbons including light hydrocarbons, benzene, diesels, gasoline, BTEX and related fuels found in contaminated soil and water. Digests phenols, greasy wastes, solvents, alcohols, crude oil and halogenated hydrocarbons.
The synergism of using our selectively adapted bacteria strains produces a product with superior bio-kinetic response when compared with indigenous bacteria population and to competitive formulas.
- Note Spill Sponge Remediation has five times the concentration of bacteria of Spill Sponge Bio-Active and is the fastest way to remediate hydrocarbons in a commercially sold loose absorbent (Floor Sweep) mix on the Australia Market.
- These microorganisms are approved by AQIS (Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service) under Permit (IP06017843) to Import Quarantine Material.
- Spill Sponge Floor Sweep is our premium absorbent product combining the best features of our other absorbents. Made from a combinations of cellulose fibres like cotton, ground nut, stock feeds and fibrous flour, this absorbent has a very fast wicking action, meaning it absorbs oil and fuels spills rapidly leaving little residue behind.
- Highly absorbent, biologically active, biodegradable, environmentally friendly materials.
- Rapidly encapsulates hydrocarbons (oils, fuels, grease, etc) & many other liquids.
- Light weight, easy to apply, simple to use.
- Made of all naturally occurring microbes.
- Does not contain crystalline silica (classified Group 1 Carcinogenic to humans)
- Ideal for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
- Australian Made