Will absorb a wide range of liquids including, fuels, lubricants and oils (animal, vegetable, mineral, synthetic). This 50ltr bag represents excellent value for money. Cocosorb is reddish in colour and has an excellent absorbency capacity.
Cocosorb Floor Sweep is a safe, easy to use non-toxic absorbent that is suitable for use on all hard surfaces. Will absorb a wide range of liquids including, fuels, lubricants and oils (animal, vegetable, mineral, synthetic).
The effective way to clean up oil and other liquid spills.
- Environmentally friendly material
- Will absorb up to 9 times its own weight.
- Cocosorb is 100% organic , easy to use and dispose of.
- Use to clean up fuel, oil, hydraulic fluid, coolants, solvents, grease, ink, paint and many other hazardous liquids.
- Available in bulk and retail packaging.
- Coco peat also known as 'coir fiber pith"' or 'coir dust' is a natural, and renewable resource produced from coconut husks by the coconut industries in Sri Lanka, India & Indonesia.
- Coco peat is the 'coir fiber pith' or 'coir dust' produced as a bi-product when coconut husks are processed for the extraction of the long fibers from the husk. Coco peat is the binding material that comes from the fiber fraction of the coconut husk.
- The coir dust is washed, heat treated, screened and graded before being processed into various Coco peat products for Horticultural and Agricultural applications. Coco peat was first introduced into English horticulture as a growing medium more than 135 years ago.
- Coco peat is a multi-purpose soil conditioner and growing medium. It is consistent and uniform in texture. It is a completely homogenous material composed of millions of capillary micro-sponges, that absorb and hold up to eight times it's own weight in water. The natural pH of 5.7 to 6.5, plus an unusually high Caption Exchange Capacity - and 27% of Easily Available Water assures that coir will hold and release nutrients in solution over extended periods without rewatering
- Coco peat has long been used in the making of rugs, and weaving into landscape erosion control mats.
- Coir fiber is an excellent potting medium for starting seeds and potting plants. A by-product of the coconut harvest, coir fiber is a renewable resource. It holds 10 times its weight in water and does not shed water like peat moss. Coco Pith holds and releases nutrients over extended periods, providing excellent oxygenation.
As a preventative measure,CocoSorb can be used in loading areas, refuelling depots, workshops and at beach fronts.
- 50ltr Bag
- Reddish Brown
- Absorbs ( All petroleum products, solvents, coolants, water, pesticides, oil and greases etc
- Sorbency aprox 16.7ltrs per 50lb/bag