The attached photograph depicts a 12-metre Dimpleflo Monotube complete Colourbond-clad insulation, at one Australia largest wineries, located in Griffith NSW. To provide the most cost effective solution with restricted footprint size, these units were produced with 12m long, unique Dimpled stainless steel tubing.
The new 12-metre long Dimpleflo reduces the number of welds, stainless steel fittings and 180°elbows, by over 40%, when compared to traditional 6 metre Heat Exchangers.
This provides large processors across a broad range of industries, with significant cost savings. A further advantage is the reduction in pressure loss through the Dimpleflo due to the reduced number of bends. This in turn reduces initial capital costs, due to smaller product and service fluid pumps being required, as well as reduction in power consumption.
The new 12 metre Dimpleflo Heat Exchangers retain all the proven features of the shorter Dimpleflo's including;
- Designed and made in Australia.
- Flexibility in heat transfer design to meet specific dimensional or functional requirements.
- Hygienic self-draining design that is easy to clean.
- Dimple profile to promote a highly turbulent flow and thus maximize heat transfer coefficients.
- Can be constructed using 2205 duplex alloys and titanium for increased corrosion resistance.
With the unique Dimple Profile technology providing high heat transfer co-efficients, these heat exchangers are ideal for recovering energy, from hot products or waste streams, in which the costs are recovered in 12 - 18 months through energy saved in preheating product or boiler feed water.