Hi-Semicon takes a more efficient approach to reducing operating temperature by phase change cooling system, which is thermally resistant and actually insulates the LED package from the heat sink. This assures the LED for optimal operation according to LED supplier LM80 reports for forecasting LED life and depreciation.
The LED array is easily replaceable with 4 screws and cable clip.
- Phase change heat dissipation technology, keeping the junction temperature below 65°C
- Heat sink for passive cooling
- High efficiency Bridgelux multi-chips LED source
- Long life = Less maintenance
- LED life >50,000 hours
- Replaceable LED array
- Mean-well power supply
- Certified to Australian Standards
- IP65 applicable to foods industry requirements is also available.
- Brightness: >12000LM
- Luminous Efficacy: 80LM/W
- CCT: (5000K-6000K)
- Emitting Angle: 45°/120°
- CRI: 75
- IP Rating: IP20
- Net Weight: 9.55kg
- Dimensions: 474.5×550×290mm(120°) 420×651.9×290mm(45°)
- Reflectors:45/120 degrees in brushed aluminium. 45 degree clear prismatic diffuser.
- Input Voltage: 85-295V 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 150W±10 per cent
- Power Factor: 0.95
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -30°C to +45°
- Model/Part: HZ-GKD150WA