Supplier: Haden & Custance Ltd
22 January, 2008
This Robotic Palletising Installation was designed, built, programmed, installed and commissioned by Haden & Custance.
Features of 16 lane Robotic Palletising
- 4 H&C Robotic Palletisers stacking 16 infeed lines
- Robot performs Layer glueing
- Very large Product range, data for each product stored in database and accessed by PLC.
- Belt Driven Roller (BDR) accumulation conveyors
- Line merge conveyor
- Barcodes read on the fly. Product switched to one of 16 stacking lines
- Twin Trolley cars
- Automatic Pallet Dispenser
- Custom Flowline (CFL) Pallet conveyors & Pallet Turntable
- Lantech Orbital Wrapper commissioned by H&C, capable of 90 pallets/hr
- Pallets labelled with Product info, and label verified with scanner
- Zoned safety system. Robot cells protected by lockout system and safety curtains