- DEWALT built high torque motor delivers 500 in-lbs of maximum torque
- XRP™ extended run-time batteries provide long run-time & battery life
- Patented 3-speed transmission features a maximum 3rd speed At 2,000 rpm
- Hammerdrill mode: 34,000 bpm drills faster holes in masonry applications
- 1/2" metal ratcheting chuck with carbide jaws helps to prevent bits from slipping
- Superior ergonomics provides optimal balance, comfort and control
Voltage - 18 V
Keyless Chuck - Yes
Automatic Spindle Lock -Yes
Chuck Size - 1/2 "
Max. Torque - 500 in-lbs
No Load Speed - 0-450/0-1,450/0-2,000 rpm
Blows/Min - 0-34,000 in MAX 3rd Speed bpm
Capacity In Steel - 1/2 "
Capacity In Wood - 2 "
Capacity In Concrete - 1/4 "
Tool Weight - 5.95 lbs
Shipping Weight - 13.75 lbs
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V XRP™ batteries
- 360° side handle
- heavy-duty kit box