Benefits of 1900IR Hazardous Area Infra-Red Analyser:
- Suitable for measuring % levels of Carbon Dioxide.
- Highly accurate with fast speed of response and excellent drift and repeatability characteristics.
- All sensors use non-depleting technologies, maximizing availability and reducing maintenance and operating costs.
Technology Used in 1900IR Hazardous Area Infra-Red Analyser:
Carbon Dioxide, Single beam, single wavelength infrared technology using Servomex patented long life source gives a highly stable, selective and low maintenance measurement.
Features of 1900IR Hazardous Area Infra-Red Analyser:
- Infrared sensors give reliable, accurate results with low maintenance and running costs
- Suitable for use with flammable and toxic samples
- ATEX Certified as: Ex II 2G Ex ia d IIC T4
- IEC Ex Certified as: Ex ia d IIC T4
- Rugged, robust IP65 construction
- Digital interface developed with customers to ensure desirable functions and ease of use
- White backlit LCD Display
- Single 4-20mA output and 4 Relay Outputs
Typical applications of 1900IR Hazardous Area Infra-Red Analyser:
- Natural Gas pipelines, scrubber efficiency, blending
- GTL syngas production
- Refineries, catalytic regeneration
- HYCO, process control, efficiency
- Ethylene Plants, catalytic regeneration, scrubber efficiency