The 1908 sealing machine is sold and used in conjunction with Confoil's consumable range of Dualpak and Oliver paperboard trays and sealing film.
1908 Sealing Machine - Key Features
The 1908 Automated Senior Meals Packaging System is ideal for programs packaging 500 or more meals per day
- Efficient intermittent-motion, sealing between 5 -34 packs per minute
- Adjustable sealing dwell time and sealing platen force
- Constructed of easy to clean stainless steel and anodised aluminium
- Simple to operate; easy to cross-train employees
- Lockable castors allow for ease of movement.
- Uses continuous film rolls, unprinted or random repeat prints
To Know More about 1908 Automated Oliver Sealer Please click here