Komatsu’s heart-of-the-line BX50 series redefines the forklift once again. Whether your application calls for an agile and maneuverable cushion tire model for indoors, or the flexibility and power of a pneumatic model for outdoors, the BX50 series is sure to meet your needs.
The BX50’s superior performance can increase productivity, minimize operator fatigue, reduce operating costs and improve the working environment. Boost your bottom line now—put a BX50 to work in your application today.
- FG/FD25 LPG/Petrol or Diesel, Rated Capacity 2500kg.
- FG25NT-17 LPG, Rated Capacity 2500kg.
- FG/FD30 LPG/Petrol or Diesel, Rated Capacity 3000kg.
- FG30NT-17 LPG, Rated Capacity 3000kg.
- FG/FD35AT LPG/Petrol or Diesel, Rated Capacity 3500kg.
Reduced Operating Costs
- Optimum lubrication intervals.
- Simple maintenance for greater efficiency.
- Full hydraulic steering system with no mechanical components, such as the drag link, so replacement costs are reduced.
- Now, when you buy a new Komatsu forklift the warranty runs for 5 years or 10,000 hours operation (Subject to Komatsu Forklift Australia warranty terms & conditions).
- The tandem pump operates the power steering and the lifting equipment independently. Komatsu’s hydraulic technology lifts the cargo at about double the lift speed of the previous model when idling. The truck also features fine adjustments for the fork position and superior operability of attachments when idling. The reduces the need to rev the engine when lifting which reduced fuel comsumption.
- Unique designs have further extended the life span of the truck.
- Frame structure and changes to the mast improve durability.
- Exceptional Heat balance - The bell-shaped shroud concentrates cooling air into the radiator also enhances reliability during heavy operations.
- The heavy-gauge steel frame, front axle and heavy front fender connect to deliver high strength—critical for high lifting and heavy loads.
- The Komatsu Komfort Zone design uses a dual floating structure that protects operators. One set of vibration-dampening mounts separate the forklift’s frame from the engine and transmission. A second set of suspension mounts isolate the operator compartment from the frame. In addition, drive-train design reduces vibration transmitted from the differential. The combined technology of both of these Komatsu designed systems further reduce the vibrations transferred to the mast, fork, steering wheel and control lever, as well as the operator's seat. Therefore, ultimately improving operator comfort and cargo safety.
The Komatsu BX Series Won the 2017 Prestigious EquipmentWatch Award For Highest Retained Value. EquipmentWatch is a world leader in data, software and insights for the heavy equipment industry.
The BX series has been proven to retain the highest percentage of its original value after five years.
For more information or a quote please call or email for a direct reply from a Komatsu forklift expert.