Prevent Data Loss when the Ethernet Fails
NPort 6250 device servers are reliable serial-to-Ethernet products that provide users with secure data transmission and a customer-oriented hardware design. When the Ethernet connection fails, NPort 6250 will queue all of the serial data in its internal 64 KB port buffer.
When the Ethernet is reconnected, NPort 6250 will immediately send all of the data stored in the buffer in the order that it was received. Users can expand the storage size by using NPort 6250's SD card expansion feature.
- Make your serial devices Internet ready
- Versatile socket operating modes, including TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, Pair Connection, Real COM driver, and RFC2217
- Secure Ethernet Data mode for TCP Server, TCP Client, Pair connection, and Real COM driver
- Any Baudrate mode for more precise baudrates
- 1 x 10/100BaseTX (RJ45) or 1 x 100BaseFX (SC connector, Single/Multi mode)
- Port buffering prevents serial data loss when Ethernet is off-line
- Uses SD card to increase port buffering size