These tools are widely used in electrical powerline construction and maintenance, in switchboard manufacture, and many other applications, around the world.
Specifications of the R14E-FL1 240V Electric Hydraulic Pump:
- Oil delivery : 2.6 litre / min at low pressure
- 0.32 litre / min at high pressure
- Input : Single phase 230 V 340 W motor
- Reservoir capacity : 2 litre
- Dimensions: 250 (L) x 160 (W) x 355 (H) mm
- Weight: 15.0 kg (13.0 kg dry)
Features of the R14E-FL1 240V Electric Hydraulic Pump:
The R14E-F1 remote operated pump gives the operator complete control. Push buttons permit the operator to advance and retract at will. The operator is never committed to a full cycle, and can always back off at any time during the advance even under pressure.
This feature increases efficiency because cuts and crimps can be adjusted as necessary, simply by stopping the advance or retract mode. The electric motor shuts off when UP button is released and the pressure reaches to a preset value of 68.5Mpa. The ram can be retracted while DOWN button is depressed.
A 3 meter remote control cable provides both safety and convenience. The operator can set up an operation and then move away from the work site before engaging the tool.
- Two stage pumping system for rapid advance
- Adjustable output pressure to 68.5 Mpa
- 360 degree swivel joint for hose maneuverability
- Visual oil level
- Durable steel cover
- Wired remote control