The 2700 gas analyser is designed to suit the most demanding needs of combustion efficiency applications in the Power Generation and Process Industries
- Continuous measurement of Oxygen and / or combustibles
- Simple to operate and install
- Fully field maintainable
- 0-500 ppm(v) Combustibles (COe) measuring range
- Suitable for high temperature operation up to 1750°C (3182°F)
Combustibles – Servomex' innovative Thick Film Calorimetry (Tfx) cell allows a user to make a sensitive combustibles analysis rather than a breakthrough indication. This gives even more precise control of the process which results in greater fuel savings and lower emissions.
Features of 2700C Combustion Gas Analyser:
- Backlit LCD display, with easy to use software
- Autocalibration facility and utilities panel
- Blowback facility
- Control unit certified for non-hazardous or ATEX Category 3 or FM Class 1, Div 2
- 4" ANSI 150lbs flange as standard with adaptors to suit other flange types
- Sensor head mounting options include: probe retention; thermal spacer; stand off flange; combined thermal spacer & probe retention; combined probe retention & stand off flange.
- Available with stainless steel, high temperature alloy or ceramic probes with filter options for high dust loading applications.
Typical Applications of 2700C Combustion Gas Analyser:
- Process heaters
- Utility boilers
- Thermal crackers
- Iron & steel