2Entry Helios colour video camera kit
The 2Entry Helios colour video camera kit contains all necessary items for additional upgrade of your door communicator
It contains an electronic camera module, movable hinge and the connection cable for the camera and the communicator’s main board.
The video camera is adjustable both vertically and horizontally due to the movable hinge system. In order to configure the camera use the appropriate connectors (jumpers) provided in the kit.
The video camera shares the power supply with the back light. Before installation make sure that the parameters of the back light power supply comply with the requirement of the video camera
The suitable power supply is 12V/2A stabilized. It is possible to order this power supply by using order number 91341481E. In no case use AC power supply (mains transformer)!
1. Remove metal cover from the door phone. Remove plastic cover from the base by unscrewing the screws (4x) located at the corners.
2. Remove the black camera cover and replace it with the clear cover from the “video kit”.
3. Remove the loudspeaker cradle from the base by lifting out the pins and pushing the cradle slightly forward.
4. Assemble the movable hinge and screw (2x) it to the base. Place the video camera on the top of the hinge and use provided screws (2x) to secure (see the figure below).
5. Connect the camera with the main board using the provided cable.
6. Select the camera mode and video cable type via jumpers. In the "Video on during call“ mode, the output is active when a call is being made to/from Helios.
- When the call is terminated, the video remains active for about 7 seconds and then switches off. Select the "Permanently on" mode for outdoor installations to avoid camera damage by air humidity.
- It is because the camera is heated during operation and thus no moisture condensation can occur.
7. Connect a video cable to the Video Output terminals on the main board. If you use a twisted pair instead of coax cable, it is not relevant which conductor leads to which terminal but you are advised to record the arrangement (+ / - mark, conductor colour).
- You will use this information while installing the LCD monitor or video server on the other cable end. If you use a coax cable, connect its live wire to the + terminal and the shield to the - terminal.
- If you use a UTP cable, connect the video signal to such two conductors that are twisted together (making a twisted pair), never use two arbitrary conductors. By connecting or disconnecting the jumper set the impedance match of the video output for the coax cable or twisted pair.
8. Adjust the camera to desired viewing angle.
9. Insert cradle with the speaker back into the main board. Make sure that the cradle fits properly in the appropriate holes.
10. Reassemble the door phone by mounting the plastic cover to the base and secure with screws (4x) as well as placing back the metal cover
To Know about 2Entry Helios color video camera kit Please click here