How it works
- The installer selects from a wide range of fittings including tees, elbows and threaded adaptors.
- The pipe is inserted into the fitting and "crimped" by a "press tool" (electric or manual).
- The system is ready for immediate pressurisation and use.
Benefits of this system
- Typically installed in less than half the time it takes to install a conventional purge welded system.
- No hot work at all.
- No welding or grinding, this is a mechanical operation.
- System ready for immediate use.
- No special skills required (any person who has been trained and certified by our personnel can install this system).
- Looks impressive in any plant.
- Compressed air.
- Fuels and oils.
- Chemicals (check compatibility).
- Hot and cold water.
- CIP (clean in place) piping systems.
- Inert gases.
- Process water and fire sprinkler systems.
- Test pressure up to 40 bar.
In sizes (O.D.):
- 15 mm
- 22 mm,
- 28 mm,
- 35 mm,
- 42 mm,
- 54 mm,
- 76 mm,
- 108 mm.