Operating specifications and accuracy information, including the maximum range of 30 m (98 ft) correspond to those of Leica T-Probe.
- PowerLock: For the first time in the history of laser trackers, the laser beam moves to the user, not the other way around.
- Special housing for easy installation on machines or robots
- Additional reflector nests for calibration and easy orientation
- Mechanical interface to calibration tool
- Interface for precise tool exchange unit
- Largest operation measurement volume of up to 30 m
- Wider acceptance angle than any comparable system: pitch ±45°, yaw ±45°, roll 360°
- Visual feedback for power on, in-view and in-distance status and for process information
- Acoustic process information feedback
- Insensitive to environmental light
- Point rate output of 1000 points per second
- Tracking speed > 1 m/s
- Two sigma length measurement accuracy of 60 μ in a measurement volume of 15 m
Click here to view product brochure