The thin, non-woven carrier provides outstanding flexibility for easy handling, so it’s an excellent choice for gasket and foam attachment.
You will be able to get into corners and around curves where a film-carrier tape might not conform. In addition to this you still get the structural support and precision die-cutting that comes with double-coated tapes, making it ideal for general purpose applications as well.
The engineered acrylic adhesive provides exceptional adhesion with impressive peel strength on a wide variety of surfaces ranging from stainless steel, open-cell foams, and non-woven fabric parts.
It’s a winning combination of performance, productivity, and price
Recommended Applications of 3M Double Coated Tissue Tape CT-6348:
• Multi-purpose lamination of foams, fabrics and papers
• Nameplate & plaque lamination
• Production of promotional signage or sample charts
• Web splicing for paper & corrugated board
Benefits of 3M Double Coated Tissue Tape CT-6348:
• Hand tearable
• Good temperature range
• Tissue carrier easily conforms to smooth or uneven surfaces
• Removes easily from liner
• Strong tack level offers good immediate adhesion