BENEFITS of 3M Grinding Discs:
REDUCE OPERATOR FATIGUE
Reduce the risk of operator fatigue by offering your workers the choice of 3M™ Flexible Grinding discs for lighter duty and specialty grinding applications.
The flexible and thinner construction will absorb some of the vibration
experienced when using traditional rigid grinding discs.
Increase production rates by using 3M™ Grinding Discs in your workshop.
Our product offering has been designed with quality, safety and extended life in mind to help you reduce down time on the job.
DELIVERING 3M QUALITY AND EXPERIENCE
For more than 100 years, people around the world have used 3M abrasive products to solve problems and make their lives easier. Our continued efforts to provide new technologies and quality products is what sets us apart from the competition.
APPLICATIONS of 3M Grinding Discs:
3M™ FLEXIBLE GRINDING DISCS
• Ideal for working on thinner gauged metal applications where controlled stock removal rates are required
• Excellent alternative to rigid grinding discs when working on contoured surfaces
• Can be used during weld preparation to smooth and remove surface contaminates or heat marks created by flame cutting and gouging
• Provides excellent finishes to surfaces being prepared for painting, coating or blasting
3M™ RIGID GRINDING DISCS
• Ideal for heavy-duty stock removal applications and grinders with higher torque ratings
• Flaw and defect removal for smoother surfaces, or creating bevels before welding
• Used for removing excess welding bead before weld blending process step
• Post weld clean up of heavy weld splatter and residual slag
• Removal of parting lines, fins and risers from castings