One 3M™ Petrifilm™ High-Sensitivity Coliform Count Plate takes the place of three standard pour plates for 1 CFU/gram testing. This will reduce your overall cost per test while easily conforming to higher sensitivity standards.
This plate is especially suitable for use in facilities producing dairy products where federal and state regulations, along with strict internal quality standards, demand a high-sensitivity test that can deliver results quickly and accurately.
A survey of 274 plants who converted to Petrifilm Plates from traditional agar methods found an average labor savings of 45% and an average increased technician efficiency of 80%. The end result is better process control, a higher quality product and an overall reduction in operational costs.
Arrow Scientific was established in 1990 to offer smarter product quality and safety testing tools to:
• ensure quality at all processing stages - raw materials to finished products
• monitor processing steps and conditions
• setting physical or consumer standards for products
• detecting undesirable contaminants such as bacteria or chemicals.
• training staffing best hygiene practise.