In as few as 22 hours, the 3M™ Petrifilm™ Coliform Count Plate identifies confirmed coliform levels in raw materials, in-process/finished product, and plant environment/equipment.
No matter what food industry segment you’re in, you know that testing for coliforms is a traditional step in controlling overall quality. Unlike other microbial testing methods, 3M™ Petrifilm™ Coliform Count Plates are sample-ready and ready to use at any time to streamline your testing process.
There are no tubes, no agar overlays and no additional confirmation steps needed to get your results.
A survey of 274 plants who converted to Petrifilm Plates from traditional agar methods found an average labor savings of 45% and an average increased technician efficiency of 80%. These labor savings allow you to address other priorities that can contribute to your overall quality assurance effort. The end result is better process control, a higher quality product and overall reduction in operational costs.
Arrow Scientific was established in 1990 to offer smarter product quality and safety testing tools to:
• ensure quality at all processing stages - raw materials to finished products
• monitor processing steps and conditions
• setting physical or consumer standards for products
• detecting undesirable contaminants such as bacteria or chemicals.
• training staffing best hygiene practise.