The 3M Protective Coverall 4515 helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: insulation installation, asbestos and lead abatement, coal dust in power plants, metal polishing, general powder handling, general industrial clean-up and processing, and granular fertilizer application.
- Breathable material technology for reduced heat stress and breathable comfort all day
- Excellent barrier against dry particles and limited liquid splash (CE Type 5/6)
- Elastic waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement
- Two-way zipper with storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex to help prevent reactions from users with latex sensitivities or restrictions.