BENEFITS of 3M Scotch Brite Bristle Discs & Brushes:
- Scotch-Brite Bristle Brushes contain no wire filaments; therefore, they can assist your organisation to meet increasingly stringent safety standards.
- When replacing chemicals or compounds, they have the added benefit of not emitting harmful chemical vapours.
CONFORMABLE AND LESS AGGRESSIVE
- Scotch-Brite Bristle products are flexible and conformable so you can expect a consistent finish even on the most complex / irregular parts.
- Effectively removes surface coatings and contaminates, while reducing the chances of undercutting damage or rework.
- Scotch-Brite Bristle products last longer than most abrasives and provide the same finish and cut throughout their life.
- Able to provide productivity improvement in automated procedures due to fewer product change overs being required.
APPLICATIONS Radial Bristle Discs and Brushes
- Safer and more effective than wire or nylon brushes.
- Can be used to deburr metal, plastic and timber parts.
- Cleans welds quickly and provides an excellent finish, free from smear and heat marks.
- Effectively removes corrosion, paint and rust from metal surfaces without removing base material.
- Scuff metal surfaces prior to painting or coating.
- Decorative satin finishing for softer metal.
- Regardless of the substrate, there is a Bristle product to meet your finishing needs.