Neat and self contained, it is the total adhesive system for go-to-the job convenience. 98NF is a high performance, high temperature resistant industrial grade spray adhesive.
The non-flammable formulation eliminates the concerns of plant fire safety, inventory storage and handling. 98NF complies with dots 39 and Australian Gas Cylinders Code AS2030.
98NF features a fast tacking adhesive designed for high pressure laminates. 98NF is ideal for when high coverage on veneers, fiberglass, headliners, foams, fabrics, cork, tile, rubber and steel.
Applications of 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Hi-Strength Non-Flammable 98NF Cylinder Spray Adhesive
- Ideal for bonding laminates to countertops, sheet metal to particle board, marine carpet to fibreglass and rubber matting to plasterboard.
Benefits of 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Hi-Strength Non-Flammable 98NF Cylinder Spray Adhesive
- Helps increase productivity with fast application and no time-consuming equipment set-up and clean-up
- Freedom from expensive capital equipment and maintenance of spray equipment and compressor
- Targets adhesive where you want with little waste
- Non-flammable formulation eliminates the concerns of plant fire safety, inventory storage, and handling
- 4.7kg Clear
- 4.7kg Red
- 16.7kg Clear
- 16.7kg Red