The 3M Supplied Air Visor System
AL4P features an air regulating valve and acetate nod down painting shield with foam face seal. An optional Y-piece take off (shown) may be fitted allowing the use of one airline hose to provide air for respiratory protection and spray gun.
Features of 3M Supplied Air Visor System:
- Acetate visor with Medium Impact visor rating (AS1337)
- Meets performance requirements of AS/NZS 1716
- Provides a Protection Factor of 100+ against particulates and gases/vapours AS/NZS 1715
- Silicone free headpiece
- Airline couplings are CEJN fittings
Requirements of 3M Supplied Air Visor System:
- Pressure requirement at regulator
Hose Length PSI
- Minimum Manufacturer’s Design Flow 170 l/min (6.6 cfm)
- Free air volume user variable between 170 – 425 l/min (6 – 15 cfm)
3M- Protecting your way of life.