This high accuracy, high-quality panel meter is designed for accurate measurement and display of pressure, level, flow, frequency, DC voltages or currents, counting and speed.
Options include linearisation, analogue or serial output and up to 4 alarm setpoints. The display and analog output is rangeable from the front pushbuttons.
Excitation is standard and is link selectable for 2-wire or 3-wire transmitters, encoders and potentiometer input.
This instrument meets CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI and Low Voltage directives.
Features of the 4 Digit LED Universal Programmable Indicator:
- DIN 48 x 96 enclosure 147mm deep
- -1999 to 9999 counts
- 14.2mm bright red LED display (optional green)
- 24 volt supply for 2 or 3 wire transmitters
- Low cost - high performance design
- Touch button ranging and setpoints
- Process inputs, frequency and counting functions
- Keypad lockout
- 'Plug and Play' feature available with selected options
- Analog output option with programmable zero and span
- RS232 and RS485 communications option
- Selected options now feature 'Plug and Play' technology, allowing option boards to be ordered separately and field fitted when required
- 2 year guarantee