The IP Power 9258HP features new designs in hardware, schematic, component changes, and new features. WIth features like Ping Functionality, Telnet, Multi event scheduler, Mutilevel User Login, Blacklist Ability, and more.
This device provides a great solution to remotely powering On / Off any device attached to it. Furthermore with it's watchdog (autoping) technology, the 9258HP will automatically monitor devices and restart them if they are not responding. This not only reduces the amount of down time but also make sure that you can comfortable power on and off devices from any location with internet access.
* Total Input power up to 15A/110V or 10A/240V
* Each Output: 6A/110V or 6A/240V
* Dimensions: 260 x 115 x 43 (L x W x H)
* Weight: 0.96kg
- Control the On, Off, Reboot of up to 4 different power sources.
- Built in Web Server Design, directly access Power Control from webpage.
- Power scheduler and built in internal clock to enable daily, weekly, and monthly Power cycles
- Auto Ping (Watch dog) capability to monitor devices
- Self Auto Ping - Monitors 9258 WiFi to make sure device is working properly.
- IP Service - Search utility, to easy to find your IP Power on internet hassle free.
- Http Command generator for integration
- E-mail functionality for notifying user.
- Log capabilities to store device information and usage.
- Hardware Watchdog design to make sure devices are working properly
- IP Blacklist capability to block unwanted IP Address.
- CNT Technology – For quick and Easy setup, just plug and play
- Each outlet name can be assigned by user and memorized on webpage.
- Support HTTP CGI commands / Telnet Commands / RS232 inter control for easy for system integration
- IP Service: Easily Find your device on the internet without having to remember complicated IP’s
- Password Base64 encryption for internet protection.