The Husky series HUG-418S is an entry-level industrial Ethernet Gigabit switch that offers four 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit ports and one small form factor pluggable SFP slot.
The small form factor pluggable SFP slot which allows installation of a wide range of mini-GBIC modules Gigabit 1000Base-SX or 1000Base-LX to support multimode or singlemode fibre optic cable connectivity.
The Ethernet Direct family of unmanaged Slimline Industrial 4x Port/1x SFP Switches comprise two models, both housed in an IP-30 rated compact slimline aluminun case. Both models offer 4x 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit ports and a single SFP slot, with individual models supporting either a -10°C to 70°C or extended -40°C to 80°C operating temperature range.
Models in the series offer a powerful suite of safety and redundancy features, including: relay output for an event alarm to facilitate easy troubleshooting; 12-48 VDC redundant power input design; power polarity reverse protection; and overload current resettable fuse. These switches are specified to meet internationally accepted standards for EMI, EMS, Safety, Shock, Vibration, Free Fall, DNV, and WEEE/ROHS.
All models are designed for DIN-Rail and wall mounting, making these switches an ideal plug-and-play solution for a wide range of industrial applications.
- 4x 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 auto MDI/MDI-X ports
- Single SFP slot for installation of Multimode or Singlemode mini-GBIC modules
- Robust aluminum case complying to IP-30 housing standard
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to 70°C (HUG-418S) or extended -40°C to 85°C (HUG-418SE)
- High level of immunity to electromagnetic interference & power supply surges
- Supports Redundant 12-48VDC power input
- Supports 18-30 VAC power input
- Supports 3,000 VDC Ethernet ESD Protection
- Provides surge (EFT) protection 3,000 VDC for power line
- Alarm Relay design for power failure detection
- Power Polarity Reverse Protection
- Terminal block for master and slave power inputs
- DIN-Rail or wallmount installation
Model HUG-418S is part of the Ethernet Direct Non-managed Industrial Switches range - click HERE to see all models