Model 4 Tine Orange Peel Grapple custom-design configurations include:
- Low upper head profile allows more vertical reach for higher stacking.
- Wide openings allow for cleaning out corners of truck bodies and rail cars.
- High tensile steel used throughout. AR 500, wear resistant steel used on all spade tips.
- Oversized, hardened cylinder and pivot pins with bushings.
- Feed lines are directed upward in combination with a hose protection shield.
- High pressure cylinders.
- Bolt-on cylinder shrouds for maximum protection and ease of maintenance.
- 360º continuous rotation, with heavy duty motor, bearing and hydraulic collector (swivel). Motor does not require a case drain line.
- Easily accessible, yet well protected grease zerks.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Rigid or free spinning rotation.
- 3 spade configurations available: Narrow, Mid and Full Spades.
For more information including specifications please click here.