With ten different chassis and forty four different output modules, the combination of configurations is almost endless.
Designed for “High-End” applications where product performance and reliability is paramount to the application, the FlexPower series is a product of choice for a wide range of applications.
At high line, 180-264 VAC, a single chassis can provide up to 1,200 Watts. By utilising the double deck feature of the FleXPower X10, where outputs are paralleled, up to 2,400 Watts are available at high line. The FleXPower X10 provides multiple logic signals including global inhibit, AC OK, DC OK.
A separate 5V standby output is provided to supply critical monitoring circuits. The FleXPower family of modular, configurable AC/DC power supplies has been designed to deliver class-leading power density on packages 25% smaller by volume than other products in the market.
The increased output from the high line input of the fleXPower X10 brings the power density to 6.67 W per cubic inch. Operating temperatures are -20C to +70 C with derating. The efficiency of FleXPower units varies with each configuration but is typically 85% at full load.
Over-voltage protection is fitted to all modules and operates between 115% and 130% of nominal. Units are fitted with over-temperature protection and all modules are overload and short circuit protected while line and load regulation are better than 0.1% and 1% respectively.
Maximum ripple and noise are 50mV or 1% peak-to-peak at 20MHz bandwidth.
- Input front-end power levels from 400 - 1200 watts
- Flexible Series & Parallel capability of output modules
- -20ºC to +70ºC operation ( with derating )
- Overtemperature, Overvoltage & Overload protection
- Safety approvals to EN60950-1, UL60950-1
- Medical approval to UL60601-1
- EMC compliance to EN55022 Class B Conducted
- Mature / Field proven product
- Isolated Signals with Reverse logic option
- Universal AC input 85-264VAC ( 120-370VDC )
These are are factory configured supplies, samples/low volume available in 1-2 weeks.
For technical details.....http://www.amtex.com.au/power_pdf/FLEX-Power.pdf